Rupert Trust Center
Users trust us with their identity, their data assets, their thoughts and conversation.
We reciprocate with the utmost honesty and transparency.
We are clear and up front about what’s happening and why.
- Rupert adheres to the principles of least privilege and role-based permissions when provisioning access; employees are only authorized to access data that they reasonably must handle in order to fulfill their current job responsibilities.
- Rupert employs multi-factor authentication for access to internal systems, including VPN requirements for engineers connecting to the application environment
- Rupert encrypts data using industry standard protocols
- Data in transit is encrypted using TLS 1.2 or higher
- Data at rest is encrypted using AES-256.
- Key management is in place for production services
- All workstations issued to Rupert personnel are configured by Rupert to comply with our standards for security.
- These standards require all workstations to be properly configured, updated, and tracked and monitored by Rupert’s endpoint management solution.
- Rupert’s default configuration sets up workstations to encrypt data at rest, have strong passwords, and lock when idle.
- Workstations run up-to-date monitoring software to report potential malware.
- Rupert uses Google Cloud Platform for its infrastructure hosting, and makes use of Google Cloud Armor to protect against web attacks
System Monitoring and Alerting
- Rupert implements continuous monitoring of its infrastructure and application to ensure optimal availability. Issues are automatically identified and alerted to the appropriate team members, to ensure quick response and remediation.
- Rupert engages independent entities to conduct application-level and infrastructure-level penetration tests annually
- Results of these tests are prioritized and remediated in a timely manner
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan
- Rupert utilizes services deployed by its hosting provider to distribute production operations across regions. These distributed areas protect Rupert’s service from loss of connectivity, power infrastructure, and other common location-specific failures.
- Rupert performs daily backups and replication for its core database and supports restore capability to protect the availability of Rupert’s service in the event of a site disaster affecting any of these locations.
Incident Response Plan
- Rupert has established policies and procedures for responding to potential security incidents.
- All security incidents are managed by Rupert’s dedicated Incident Response Team. The policies define the types of events that must be managed via the incident response process and classifies them based on severity.
- In the event of an incident, affected customers will be informed in a timely manner. Incident response procedures are tested and updated at least annually.
Data Sharing and Processing
- Rupert follows GDPR and CCPA guidelines to ensure data protection obligations to its customers. This includes only collecting, processing, and storing customer data in compliance with these obligations and providing customers the right to access or delete it at any time.
Data Retention and Disposal
- Rupert maintains a record retention schedule that complies with legal, regulatory, and operational requirements.
- Rupert performs safe and secure disposal of electronic and paper records, taking into consideration the confidential and sensitive nature of any customer data.
Third-party Vendor Management
- Rupert has established agreements that require sub processors to adhere to confidentiality commitments and take appropriate steps to ensure a proper security posture is maintained.
- Rupert monitors these sub processing vendors by conducting reviews of their controls before use and at least annually.
Rupert prioritizes compliance efforts to ensure the requirements of customers and regulators are met.
Rupert maintains compliance with the following standards
Still here? Getting started is faster
than scrolling through this website
Getting started is faster than scrolling through this website